As Part of Our Commitment to Providing a Comprehensive Anti-Aging Program, The Institute offers Regenerative Cosmetic Procedures, and a Unique Hair Restoration Protocol:
- ie) Dysport®, Botox®, Xeomin®
- Botulinum Toxin is a neuromuscular blocking agent that causes muscle relaxation and prevents dynamic wrinkles from forming and softens, or even erases, previously formed wrinkles in common areas such as the glabella (11 lines/frown lines), frontalis (forehead lines) and orbicularis oculi (crow’s feet).
- ie) Juvederm®, Restylane®
- Hyaluronic acid, a substance that also naturally occurs in the body, plays a large role in skin turgor, structure and appearance. As we age and are exposed to oxidative stress from the sun and environment, the size of the HA polymers in our dermal layers are reduced. This leads to loss of facial volume and the overall “youthful” appearance that can be corrected with Hyaluronic fillers.
Microneedling with PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- Collagen Induction Therapy, frequently called the “Vampire Facial” made famous by Kim Kardashian.
- A tool called a dermapen is used to create thousands of superficial micro-injuries which trigger the body to respond with fibroblast proliferation, neocollagenesis, revascularization and ultimately improve skin texture and tightness.
- Used in conjunction with our uniquely processed PRP, this procedure is known to target skin concerns such as acne/facial scars, stretch marks, photodamage, large pores, fine lines/wrinkles.
- Androgenic alopecia is a genetic condition that affects both men and women causing them to suffer from hair loss as early as twenty. Dr. Purita has developed innovative combination protocols based on his vast experience in regenerative medicine research, specifically designed to target the issue of hair loss.
- Similar to the regenerative process of the PRP facial, we treat patients with either PRP injections and/or VSEL (Very Small Embryonic-Like Stem Cells) injections into the scalp to stimulate hair growth.
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Facial
- Essentially anyone and everyone is an ideal candidate for the PRP facial. The treatment is considered both restorative and preventative as the regenerative properties in the PRP stimulate dermal repair beginning at the cellular level. PRP is injected to the face via multiple small injections with emphasis on target areas such as fine lines around the lips, under the eyes and in the crow’s feet.